This article is for those people who are currently promoting their website through SEO article writing and submission. In this article, I will share some tips that can really help you increase your traffic at least 3 times. Here's what you need to do:
- Write more articles. Do not get content with the number of articles that you produce on a daily basis. Challenge yourself to produce at least 5-10 per day. I know it's time-consuming and extremely exhausting but this is one of the most effective ways of making your article marketing campaign more aggressive. What I suggest is that you prioritize your articles over your other tasks. Write first thing in the morning with a refreshed mind and body. It will also help if you consciously create a great writing environment that will help you focus and work much faster.
- Learn how to strike a good balance between writing a good article and using keywords. Keep in mind that you're writing not just for search engines but for your target audience as well. So, know how to write great articles and know how to optimize them without affecting or sacrificing their quality. The keyword density for each article should be 1-2%.
- Use as many directories and blogs as possible. Right now, there are hundreds of websites that you can use when promoting your articles. I suggest that you take advantage of those that are reputable and are trusted by expert article marketers. You can also use blogs and forums as long as they're relevant to the topic of your articles. By doing this, you'll be able to give your articles maximum exposure which can definitely lead to more traffic.
- Outsource. It's okay to hire people to do tasks for you. In fact, delegating other things that you need to do will help you become more productive. For example, if you love writing your articles, you can focus on doing that. You can then just hire other people who can submit your articles online and who can track the progress of your article marketing campaign.
- Make your article marketing campaign focused and targeted. Strive to attract only those people who might be interested in doing business with you. You can do this by sticking with keywords related to your products and by sticking with topics that are related to your chosen niche. This would mean not talking about traveling if you're selling dog training programs.
- Ask for feedback. Get to know what other people think about your SEO articles. Get feedback from your readers and from SEO experts. Make sure that you take each comment, even harsh criticism constructively. Doing this will help you focus more on the things that you're doing right and will help you figure out what you need to improve on in order to get the results that you're looking for.
Source by Sean Mize